POSITION SUMMARY #14-0244
The Service Manager will perform general and/or specialized maintenance and repairs, apply proficient skills in several maintenance trade disciplines, supervise a team of maintenance technicians and assistants, manage a budget for most cost effective practices, and provide supervision, training and development for assigned associates.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
¨ Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
¨ Instruct staff in ...
2 Maintenance Technician Needed ASAP - Days and Afternoons
Wages: $24/hr Plus benefits
- STRONG working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- STRONG working knowledge of robots - Fanuc and ABB
- STRONG troubleshooting skills in electrical, controls, PLCs, drives and robotics
- Working knowledge of resistance welding, GMAW; stamping press is a plus
- 3 plus years experience in mechanical. electrical and pneumatic/hydraulic experience; manufacturing ...
This position is for a NEW plant opening in 2014. Travel to other Sonoco plants will be required for training purposes during the first 4 weeks of employment.
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
The safety and health of employees take precedence over all duties of the job
Maintains boilers, compressors, heaters, furnaces and hydraulic units (plant equipment)
Repairs fill guns, regulators, control valves, bead tumblers, water/steam valves
Performs simple repairs on lift trucks; ...
Must have a minimum of 4 yrs Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Prefer food industry but not required.
Must have hands on experience in the following fields;
1. Electrical troubleshooting/testing using electrical drawings/test equipment.
2. Mechanical drives.
3. Hydraulic systems including pumps, filters, control valves etc...
4. Pneumatic systems including air compressors and controls.
6. Correct use of portable ...
Jul 10 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Louisville has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.