Contact Larry for more details at 815-756-1221.
- BS/MS Chemist
- 5+ years in coatings product development
- Industrial and architectural industry experience
- Resin and waterborne formulation expertise
- Working knowledge of lab equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Responsible for application and technical support
- Conduct R&D projects
- Formulate, test and evaluate coatings
- Other duties as assigned
May 21 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Louisville, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.